Admissions: Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
The application deadline for Spring 2019 is December 15
Spring 2019 classes start: January 28th
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GREs and letters of recommendation are not required.
To apply, complete a UMBC Graduate Application for Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Programs and use program code CENS.
- Apply online
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Academic Goals and Research Interests” section
- Recommendations are optional. Please put N/A in these fields if you choose not to enter names of references.
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Submit unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information is required to process your application:
- Completed application including residency form (determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Statement of academic goals
- Transcript(s) from each college university attended
- Current resume: Submit as additional document during application process or email to email@example.com)
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, Certificate in Systems Engineering
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
The Graduate School will notify the applicant by mail of the final admissions decision once all required documentation has been received and reviewed.
If you require further assistance, please contact Kim Y. Edmonds at 410-455-3445.
© UMBC Division of Professional Studies · 1000 Hilltop Circle, Sherman Hall East 4th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21250 · 410-455-2336 · firstname.lastname@example.org