Admissions: Master's Degree
The application deadline for Fall is August 15
Fall 2018 Classes Start: August 29
The application deadline for Spring is December 1
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering or Information Technology.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GREs and letters of recommendation are not required.
Applications for the Master's of System Engineering program are accepted for the Fall and Spring semesters
Students applying to the Master's of Systems Engineering and the Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Cybersecurity program, must also submit the Application for Enrollment in a Post Baccalaureate Certificate form and current resume to be considered for the Cybersecurity Certificate program. Admission to the Systems Engineering program does not guarantee admission to the Cybersecurity certificate program. For additional information, contact Lisa Gambino, 410-455-3034 or email@example.com.
- Apply online
- Select proposed program Systems Engineering >> Systems Engineering Management SYST
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Academic Goals and Research Interests” section
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should include the following documents: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.)
- Completed application including residency form (The residency form determines in-state tuition eligibility.)
- Statement of academic goals
- Official transcript(s) from each college & university attended
- Resume (When applying online, upload your resume to the graduate school application.)
- Application fee ($50 online)
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, MS Systems Engineering
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact Kim Y. Edmonds or 410-455-3445.